- Sandringham Sports Medicine Centre is proud to continue its association with Hampton Rovers for the 5th year.
- This year, Nick Voulanas has been appointed as physiotherapist for the senior team. Nick has been a physiotherapist for 14 years, having worked both here and the U.K. He is no stranger to football, playing for the amateurs himself and being physiotherapist for several seasons at Springvale VFL, Old Geelong Football Club and Heidelberg United Soccer Club.
- This year, Nick and Sandringham Sports Medicine are offering a free advice service for any sporting injuries that you may have. Send all your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The centre also offers a generous discount to all registered players, but more importantly, you will be given great care with all SSMC staff genuinely interested in returning you to sport or work as effectively and as quickly as possible.
- We wish you every success for the season.