Hampton Rovers once again take on Old Brighton this Saturday at Boss James Reserve. In what is sure to be the match-of-the-day, the Rovers are at near-full strength and are sure to make a real game of it.
In the 2 years since both sides have re-joined B Section, Old Brighton have won 2 matches, and Rovers 1. The home side will be looking to square the ledger with a strong side and guns blazing following last weeks draw against St.Bedes Mentone.
Being one of the major local derbies, all Rovers supporters are encouraged to make their way down to Boss James Reserve,
Limited seats are still available for the pre-game Presidents Luncheon. It costs just $15 for club members and $20 for non-members, and includes three roast meats, vegetables & salads, as well as biscuits and cheese. Click here to book.
Half Time Blockbuster
At the main break (around
For junior parents, there is the opportunity to join in the festivities before the senior match starts:
- Book a seat (or a table) at the pre-match Presidents Luncheon. (click here)
- Then watch the Guard of Honour
- See the Seniors at full strength in their clash against their old Bayside rivals in what is certain be the B Section Amateurs ?Match of the Day?.
- Watch the kids battle it out at half time in their ?across the ground? Blockbuster
- Join in the celebrations after the game in the luxurious surrounds of the new clubrooms.
VAFA Round 13: Hampton Rovers Vs Old Brighton
Saturday 12th July 2003, 2:00pm
Boss James Reserve, David Street Hampton