Boss James Reserve has been the home of the Hampton Rovers Football Club since 1963
when the club moved from Castlefield Reserve in Ludstone Street. The ground was officially renamed from David Street Reserve
to Boss James Reserve in 2002 in memory of the club's
founder. Boss James Reserve is recognised as one of the premier grounds in
Bayside and boasts great facilities.
The last major
redevelopment of the facilities took place in 2002 when
the social rooms were substantially increased in size, new players gym,
toilets and away rooms. Various upgrades have taken place since then
including the car parks, bar, ground lighting and the upgrade of older facilities.
The playing arena was resurfaced in 2012 and is now of the highest standard. Future improvements planned for Boss James Reserve include new lighting and an electronic scoreboard.
- Social Rooms with a seating capacity of 150
- Fully licensed Bar with beer on tap
- Large home rooms & players Gym
- Ground size approx 162 x 138 metres
- Lighting suitable for training
- Two sealed car parks with approx. 50 spots
- Parking on the outer hill for approx. 80 cars